Saturday, October 3, 2009

Gluten Free Show

Tomorrow I'm heading in to the Gluten Free Show.

I'm not gluten intolerant but I do seem to do better when I limit (or remove) wheat, rye and other gluten grains from my diet. After deliberating about whether to go to this show or not, I made my mind up after reading that there will be an information session about Coeliac Disease vs IBS that will explore whether the dietary management of IBS and coeliac disease are similar. Well, I can't very well NOT go to that now can I?!

The deal was that I'd write 2,000 words in order to have permission to go to the show. Guess I better get scribbling, huh?

1 comment:

  1. *shoves pen in hand* Scribble!!! This is going to be an awesome show, so you have to achieve the promised 2k words!!
    And then you have to come home and write a report!! :D

    ReplyDelete